Am really annoyed here!

I thought this page would be about 3rd party apps, plugins and themes. 96% of all posts are about everything else except what I just mentioned, as I see it maybe some topics appeal to some but in my case I want to know everything about new apps, reviews about new apps, interviews with developers about future plans, presentation of them few developers who chose to stay and take care of us when everyone else kicked them out.

I really hope someone takes the lead and creates a website that only focuses on 3rd party apps and plugins, themes, and everything that has to do with it. reviews about app plugins and themes, interviews with developers about upcoming plans, etc.

This website skimps on the developers who are left and nothing is about apps, plugins or themes. just to get new members

So I say thank you and log out, this page is not good for me!

Do again do right !

Cheers Chris . Disappointed swede viking!

On 2/11/2024 at 1:26 PM, Chris59 said:

I thought this page would be about 3rd party apps, plugins and themes. 96% of all posts are about everything else except what I just mentioned, as I see it maybe some topics appeal to some but in my case I want to know everything about new apps, reviews about new apps, interviews with developers about future plans, presentation of them few developers who chose to stay and take care of us when everyone else kicked them out.

I really hope someone takes the lead and creates a website that only focuses on 3rd party apps and plugins, themes, and everything that has to do with it. reviews about app plugins and themes, interviews with developers about upcoming plans, etc.

This website skimps on the developers who are left and nothing is about apps, plugins or themes. just to get new members

So I say thank you and log out, this page is not good for me!

Do again do right !

Cheers Chris . Disappointed swede viking!

Hi @Chris59

Thanks for your critique.  

I would love for you to step up and fill this space, if you think it would be useful for the Invision Community. These are some great ideas.  

When I put together the Marketplace Directory, it's goal was simple: offer a central listing by a trusted and independent third party.  I never set out to turn this into a reviews site of plugins and apps, but if this is something that you are interested in, would you like to step up? I'd be happy to work with you and turn this into a productive conversation. 

Joel

7 hours ago, V0RT3X said:

Honestly said I don't need all this webmaster bla bla too. Recently it looks like all the same people are posting all the same topics like on all other admin forums too, to spam signature links or whatever.

Hoped this would become besides downloads more a kind of modding community like vbulletin.org

I want to set expectations that it will be hard for anyone to accomplish the successes of vbulletin.org. That was a different time in community and software development.  

I think we should focus on the future, whatever that may be, rather than trying to emulate the past.