Influencer Marketing

Are you an inflluencer? Or you work with an influencer? Have you done influencer marketing? What platform did you choose for influencer marketing? Did you have a good conversion? What kind of products and services were you promoting through your influencer marketing campaigns? I have worked with Twitter influencer and managed to build sales and also traffic.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to become an influencer myself since a long time. I an active on Facebook and Twitter. I am trying to build follower counts on my social pages. I am using organic method to build followers but if I had used advertising, I would already have a lot of followers on my social pages.

• The title was changed to Influencer Marketing

I have been using multiple social media platforms for over a decade, however, I am yet to reach the status of micro-influencer (people with moderate numbers of followers) let alone becoming an influencer. I have a deep interest in this but it is very difficult if you are not very good with content creation, especially video content