Video Marketing For Your Website

Have you done video marketing for your website? Did you manage to bring users and traffic on your site through video marketing? Which video sharing site did you use for your video marketing campaign? Did you just promote for free or did you also boost your videos through ads? I have done video marketing for my sites on various sites but it did not help me to bring users and traffic.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can of course do it but I do not think you would be too successful in bringing traffic, users, and activities on your site through video marketing. You might be able to bring some traffic if you are promoting your informative and instructional articles like recipe, travel, DIY, etc. but I do not think you can bring new registrations through video marketing.

I have seen a lot of people market their website and web content through videos, especially short videos, however, I do not know whether they are able to bring new users to their sites and visitors to their sites through video marketing or not. I am not sure a content based website like a blog or forum can become very successful in video marketing.