Is it Easy to Generate Affiliate Sales?

You don’t have to spend money to join any affiliate program, yet you have an opportunity to make even a full time income. And the best part, you can earn without any ongoing work. However, what no one tells you is how difficult it is to generate sales. You try affiliate marketing for months, even years yet there might be no sales.

Some people even go further and suggest you to run ads to generate sales. Well, you might be able to generate some sales through advertising, however, when you run ads, you spend money, and your ad spending might be higher than the commission you get from affiliate programs.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Affiliate marketing is great once you start making sales, you will notice just how much you can make through that method which in some cases, can be life-changing. 

I have looked into affiliate marketing many times and I will admit, as much as I would love to do it, it is not as easy to start up as many would think. 

I do believe you would have to put money into it for advertising and such before you started making anything, an investment of sorts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Affiliate marketing is a great way to make a solid passive income source but it is not for everyone. 

Having the affiliate links and creating the pages and sites to advertise and market these affiliate sales whilst easy, the marketing of those sites to get the sales is where many end up struggling and that is where they give up. 

It is not possible to give answer in yes and no. It is easy if you have a website with organic traffic or social media pages with a lot of followers. It is difficult if you do not have a website with traffic and social pages with a lot of followers. The most important thing for sales is you need to have built a community of audience.