$5000 to spend on anything you wanted?

Nebulous

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much stuff!  I would renew my IPS license for a year (or five 😄), buy a new guitar, buy some Oliver Cabell lace-ups, and a new skateboard.  I don't know if there's one big item I would buy, probably just many items.                                                                      

If I were given $5000 it wouldn't be so much as to what I could buy with it but instead, how I could do things that would make my life less stressful and ease a lot of issues. 

If I were to be given $5000 I would first pay off any debts or bills that were outstanding and then look at how much I had left and would then choose to treat myself and my family to something we all wanted. Mine would probably be an Xbox Series X if I had enough left as the treat. 

I have been thinking about buying a proper gaming computer and gaming accessories for a long time, and if I had $5k I would probably buy a gaming computer, which costs around $3k in my country. I would spend another $1k on economical desk and chair. I would use remaining $1k to buy games

I have a dream of starting a multi-vendor digital marketplace for digital services and digital products. If I have $5k to spend, I will probably create a multi-vendor digital store. Since I do not have have programming skills, I will have to hire a developer and I believe I will have to spend entire $5k on developing the site and then promoting the site.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 9:02 AM, Kane said:

I have a dream of starting a multi-vendor digital marketplace for digital services and digital products. If I have $5k to spend, I will probably create a multi-vendor digital store. Since I do not have have programming skills, I will have to hire a developer and I believe I will have to spend entire $5k on developing the site and then promoting the site.

Just curious, have you heard of Code Canyon or Envato Market?  

• Like 1

I have never heard of Code Canyon but I know Envato even though I have never used it. I went to check Code Canyon on Google and I found it to be really interesting market. I have bookmarked the site and will go back when I have time. Thanks for the idea.

• 2 months later...

If I had $5000 to spend on anything I wanted, I would more than likely invest the money into a business that I have been longing to start and work towards building that business up. 

I would imagine many people would love to receive $5000 to be able to invest in something, I do wonder if it could change someone's life if invested well. 

Edited by Destiny

$5000 is a lot of money and there is so much anyone who receives that amount could do with it, it could also benefit them greatly if they choose to use it wisely.

If I were given $5000 to spend on anything, I would invest it into something I knew would benefit me long-term.  

Edited by Toni