Video Content Creation

Do you create  video content for social media platforms? What kind of video content do you create? Do yo create long form videos or short form videos? Do you also make money from your videos? Well, I am basically not a video content creator but I have tried my hands on video content for various platforms. I mostly use short videos for marketing and advertising products and services.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I create video content for Instagram, Youtube and Facebook. I am not using TikTok yet but I might use it some day. I mostly create and share short and medium length (under 5 minutes) videos. However, I am yet to generate an income through video monetization. This is something I am looking forward to do it in 2024.

I created a video to promote my forum on Valentine's Day. It was a no nonsense professional one. But I couldn't finish editing on time.

I like creating videos, especially short ones. I believe I am good with concepts. But I do not get enough time to make a lot of them.

This is something I am looking to work on. Unless you are running a shopping site, I do not think you will be able to bring visitors to your site through videos but I think you can explore video making to monetize your social media activities. If you are selling merch, you can try creating videos for your merch and pro,mote on social sites/.

• 2 months later...

Video content for social media is not something I have done but it is something I have seen done by others and it seems to have good results. 

I would have to learn more about video creation for advertising purposes before I was able to do this. 

The furthest I have gone with any kind of video content for social media has been short-form videos for sites such as TikTok, Facebook Reels, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts. 

I have always found short-form video content to be the one that tends to do better over videos that are a little longer such as around 2 - 3 minutes long. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2024 at 1:14 AM, Toni said:

The furthest I have gone with any kind of video content for social media has been short-form videos for sites such as TikTok, Facebook Reels, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts. 

I have always found short-form video content to be the one that tends to do better over videos that are a little longer such as around 2 - 3 minutes long. 

That's very true, short form videos are better than long form if you are trying to market your products and services. However, if you want to monetize your video content you will have to start posting long form videos