Different From A Forum Admin Forum Promotion Site

JoelR

Could contain: Bamboo, Plant

When I set out to build Invisioneer.org, I knew one of its unstated critiques would be: Is this yet another forum administration / forum webmaster / forum promotion site?  How will Invisioneer be any different?  

There is a small cottage industry of forum users who enjoy popping up and installing forum administration sites, year after year.  I think that's great!  There is enough room on the Internet for all of us to co-exist. Part of those other sites may overlap with part of the value of Invisioneer, but you'll find a sharply-defined vision of Invisioneer that will separate us over time. 

What you will find on Invisioneer 

You will find a relentless focus on activities, resources, and discussion designed to actually help you get ahead. You will find deep discussions on community strategy, references to behavioral sciences and psychology and leadership, and thought leadership.

There will always be overlap between general forum administration and community management.  But we plan to strip out the low-impact discussion on servers, hosting, and domains, and focus on what will give you the most impact: smart, elevated ideas to help you fine-tune your community strategy.  

Invisioneer is not for everyone. It's for those with the desire and ambition to thrive on the modern web. I hope you're willing to strap in and take take the leap.  

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Different From A Forum Admin Forum Promotion Site
  • 2 months later...

Based on my experience here I think this community is very different from other webmaster forums and promotion forums. The best thing about this forum is the availability of resources that newbies can use. Most forums lack useful and interesting content. They are only focusing on generic discussion.

• 1 month later...

Based on my experience on multiple forum sites on admin and webmaster niche, I can say most of these communities focus on providing information and advertising and marketing platform to other users. But sadly, these communities lack writers who can actually offer useful tutorials on admin/webmaster niche. Likewise, these forums claim to offer marketing and promotion but most of these forums do even have a regular traffic or rank high on search engines.

• Like 1

No project can exist unless there is demand. People and the internet are mean enough. They do not do charity often.

As for being one among many, there is nothing wrong. Being different is not always the idea. Being useful is the key.